Re: Valencia, Spain
I'm sure your flute playing would please - I like the flute a lot.Posted by .
Nancy's or the Corner house and others in Ardara and look up Tom in Annora's in Narin/Portnoo for fab sessions. Was every Tuesday but need to check. Also head up to Bunbeg for mighty tunes.Posted by .
Would be nice to have a few tunes with some of the locals 🙂 I got my flute with mePosted by .
Limerick, Ireland, long-term stay, looking for roommates/musicians
Hi, everyone! I'm aware this post may be atypical (feel free to remove it if it's not according to the rules), but I feel this may be the best place to ask about this.Posted by .
Staying at Colyton.Posted by .
- a comment on a trip. bookmarked
- Valencia, Spain. left a comment on a trip to
- Kilkenny. edited a trip to
- Ennis, County Clare. edited a trip to
- Kilkenny. added a trip to