- Tie The Bonnet reel Added by Nigel Gatherer .
- The Four Shoves polka Added by NfldWhistler .
- The Price Of My Pig jig Added by NfldWhistler .
- The Banks Of Inverness polka Added by NfldWhistler .
- The Rose Tree polka Added by NfldWhistler .
In the past week:
- I Buried My Wife And Danced On Her Grave jig in 8 tunebooks
- The Lark In The Morning jig in 7 tunebooks
- The Silver Spear reel in 7 tunebooks
- Cooley’s reel in 6 tunebooks
- Banish Misfortune jig in 6 tunebooks
- The Butterfly slip jig in 6 tunebooks
- The Earl’s Chair reel in 6 tunebooks
- The Bucks Of Oranmore reel in 5 tunebooks
- The Blarney Pilgrim jig in 5 tunebooks
- Greig’s Pipes reel in 5 tunebooks
- The Mullingar Races. Made by Ruud .
- George White’s Favorite, The Goodnatured Man, The Sailor’s Bonnet. Made by Jcecilia .
- The Queen Of The Rushes, Sonny Brogan’s. Made by gedpalm .
- Jimmy Ward’s, The Hag At The Churn. Made by thePhotopiper .
- Munster Buttermilk, The Old Favourite. Made by Kerry Mulligan .
Tie The Bonnet, X:4
This setting was played by the Scottish group Old Blind Dogs on their 1995 album Legacy. more…Posted by .
- Re: The Lost
The Four Shoves, X:2
Setting from The Punters. They play around each part. more…Posted by .
The Price Of My Pig, X:2
From the playing of Lilt's, on their latest album, "X". more…Posted by .
The Banks Of Inverness, X:8
From the playing of The Sean Quinn Band. more…Posted by .
- Chief O’Neill’s Favourite to their tunebook. added
- The Mullingar Races to a set of tunes. added a setting of
- Tie The Bonnet. added a setting of the tune
- Tie The Bonnet. left a comment on the tune
- The Lost. left a comment on the tune