- Hob Nobs slip jig Added by Damien Rogeau .
- The Sporting Days Of Easter reel Added by Thady Quill .
- The Rollicking Boys Of Tandragee jig Added by Yooval .
- The Referendum reel Added by Nigel Ewan .
- Backseat Soccer reel Added by Nigel Ewan .
In the past week:
- Out On The Ocean jig in 13 tunebooks
- The Blarney Pilgrim jig in 8 tunebooks
- The Old Favourite jig in 7 tunebooks
- The Irish Washerwoman jig in 7 tunebooks
- Cooley’s reel in 6 tunebooks
- The Bucks Of Oranmore reel in 6 tunebooks
- Banish Misfortune jig in 6 tunebooks
- The Harvest Home hornpipe in 6 tunebooks
- Drowsy Maggie reel in 5 tunebooks
- The Kesh jig in 5 tunebooks
- Out On The Ocean. Made by Emmet Cahill .
- The Tenpenny Bit, I Ne’er Shall Wean Her, Scully Casey’s. Made by Cailen .
- Martin Wynne’s, Flowery Mountains, The Sweat House, The House Of Hamill, Midsummer’s Night. Made by Cailen .
- Trounsdell’s Cross, Whelan’s. Made by Cailen .
- The Swallow’s Tail. Made by Cailen .
The name of the tune is 'Hob Nobs' (named after the biscuit). Fionán and Cormac composed it. It is on Cormac's album Cormac de Barra Barcó. more…Posted by .
Frank Neylon’s, X:5
While this setting bares a few differences, including a third part played in the B section, it seems nice enough to post. Neylon followed this with a single reel: ( https://thesession.org/tunes/7788#setting31681 ). more…Posted by .
- Re: Frank Neylon’s
The Rollicking Boys Of Tandragee, X:8
a setting from the playing of Conor Keane more…Posted by .
The Referendum, X:2
Version 2 includes some chords. more…Posted by .