- The Scartaglen reel Added by Larke .
- An Saighdiúir Tréighthe waltz Added by DreamingOfSkye .
- The Tundra polka Added by NfldWhistler .
- The Tax Max Mazurkas mazurka Added by coppers and brass .
- Michael O’Brien’s jig Added by Yooval .
In the past week:
- I Buried My Wife And Danced On Her Grave jig in 8 tunebooks
- The Kerfunten jig in 7 tunebooks
- Drowsy Maggie reel in 6 tunebooks
- Tam Lin reel in 5 tunebooks
- Morrison’s jig in 4 tunebooks
- Shoe The Donkey polka in 4 tunebooks
- The Banshee reel in 3 tunebooks
- The Kerry polka in 3 tunebooks
- The Harvest Home hornpipe in 3 tunebooks
- The Kesh jig in 3 tunebooks
- The Marino. Made by Susan Flannery .
- The Rose Of Aranmore. Made by Nathaniel Adams .
- The Oak Tree, The Green Fields Of Glentown. Made by jackattack .
- Seamus O’Donnell’s, Davy Maguire’s. Made by Eric Sloan .
- Inisheer. Made by Robin Riley .
The Scartaglen, X:5
Here is Cork fiddler Seamus Creagh’s take on the tune. He calls it “Tom Billy’s” on his recording, “Tunes for Practice.”Posted by .
Re: The Tax Max Mazurkas
That's a belter. Nice 🙂Posted by .
An Saighdiúir Tréighthe
First heard listening to the album "Skara Brae" by the group Skara Brae, which included the great Mícheál Ó Domhnaill of the Bothy Band. I like the haunting, beautiful melody, and it is even more beautiful when sung, being in the Irish language.Posted by .
The Tundra, X:3
Setting in Amix.Posted by .
Re: Nelly Mahony’s
Duplication: see https://thesession.org/tunes/5862 " Cnoc Na GClarac (sic.)"Posted by .
- Martin Ansboro’s to their tunebook. added
- Drowsy Maggie to their tunebook. added
- The Marino to their tunebook. added
- An Saighdiúir Tréighthe to their tunebook. added
- The Marino to a set of tunes. added a setting of