- The Hungry Rocks jig Added by G.Ryckeboer .
- Micheal’s Welcome To Charlie reel Added by Tuney McGoony .
- The Dragon reel Added by Tuney McGoony .
- The Grower reel Added by Tuney McGoony .
- Shapinsay polka Added by Tuney McGoony .
In the past week:
- The Butterfly slip jig in 8 tunebooks
- The Teetotallers reel in 8 tunebooks
- Morrison’s jig in 7 tunebooks
- The Sally Gardens reel in 7 tunebooks
- Drowsy Maggie reel in 6 tunebooks
- The Maid Behind The Bar reel in 6 tunebooks
- The Laird Of Drumblair strathspey in 5 tunebooks
- Slide From Grace slip jig in 5 tunebooks
- The Banshee reel in 4 tunebooks
- The Harvest Home hornpipe in 4 tunebooks
- Bonny Breast Knot, Bonnie Kate. Made by jonathanelliott .
- The Spotted Dog, Dog Leap Stairs. Made by JulieRosie .
- Kings Of Kerry, The Star Above The Garter. Made by ArtemisFowltheSecond .
- The Irish Girl, The Abbey. Made by Debbie van Tuyll .
- Joe Derrane’s. Made by pjmuet .
- Re: The Hungry Rock
The Hungry Rocks
I've learned this tune from Màire Ni Ghràda during the belgian tionol 2017, written here from her playing on the pipes. It is listed in Henry Norbeck's tunes base (http://www.norbeck.nu/abc/display.asp?rhythm=jig&ref=391) and in Irishtune.info's pages (... more…Posted by .
Re: Sir Torquil Monroe
I heard this jig was named for Hugh Munro's father. Hugh was the first guy to almost complete all the Scottish mountains over 3000ft (missed out on the Innaccessible Pinnacle of Sgurr Dearg on Skye, as he thought it was too much like a rock climb) and fo... more…Posted by .
- Re: The Ships In Full Sail
Re: The Galway
We play this in D, but with a C natural in the second full measure. I like the kick that gives to the tune. more…Posted by .