- The Drunken Piper reel Added by PeiKai .
- Fool’s Jig, Bampton jig Added by Solly .
- Kas A Barh reel Added by fidicen .
- Sailing Through The Narrows jig Added by ArtemisFowltheSecond .
- The Concert reel Added by ArtemisFowltheSecond .
In the past week:
- The Butterfly slip jig in 8 tunebooks
- The Maid Behind The Bar reel in 6 tunebooks
- Morrison’s jig in 6 tunebooks
- The Sally Gardens reel in 6 tunebooks
- The Teetotallers reel in 6 tunebooks
- Drowsy Maggie reel in 5 tunebooks
- The Laird Of Drumblair strathspey in 5 tunebooks
- Slide From Grace slip jig in 5 tunebooks
- The Banshee reel in 4 tunebooks
- The Harvest Home hornpipe in 4 tunebooks
- Break Yer Bass Drone. Made by James Smith .
- Ramnee Ceilidh, Break Yer Bass Drone, The High Drive. Made by James Smith .
- The Swallowtail, The Swallowtail. Made by alimbagirl .
- An Drochaid Chliùteach, The Swallowtail, Reel No. 295. Made by alimbagirl .
- The Butterfly, The Star Of The County Down, The Star Of The County Down. Made by alimbagirl .
Re: The New Yorker, X:2
(written in D, played in Eb) more…Posted by .
The Drunken Piper
A great tune from Scotland. more…Posted by .
Fool’s Jig, Bampton
I saw this version of the jig being danced to in a YouTube clip. It didn't match with the resources I'd found on the Morris Ring website or elsewhere on the net, so I notated it. more…Posted by .
Re: Kas Ha Barh
26/4/2017 Today I have submitted another tune for this dance, but sufficiently different to merit a new submission: more…Posted by .
Kas A Barh
26/4/2017 more…Posted by .