- Skålarna Efter Byss Kalle! polka Added by Ptarmigan .
- Alex And Angie slip jig Added by Alena .
- The Creel Of Turf reel Added by Matthew Johnson .
- The Hon. Miss Drummond Of Perth’s Delight jig Added by Susan Kingston .
- The Lasher reel Added by NickHudson .
In the past week:
- The Silver Spear reel in 10 tunebooks
- The Banshee reel in 9 tunebooks
- The Old Favourite jig in 9 tunebooks
- The Butterfly slip jig in 8 tunebooks
- The Maid Behind The Bar reel in 8 tunebooks
- Toss The Feathers reel in 6 tunebooks
- The Gravel Walks reel in 5 tunebooks
- The Kesh jig in 5 tunebooks
- Morrison’s jig in 5 tunebooks
- The Sally Gardens reel in 5 tunebooks
- The Sally Gardens, Miss McLeod’s, The Foxhunter, The Bucks Of Oranmore. Made by Jack Braddick .
- The Britches Full Of Stitches, Bill Sullivan’s. Made by wilsonab .
- Tongadale. Made by fiddlesinger .
- Caher Rua, Kiss The Maid Behind The Barrel, The Merry Sisters. Made by Séimí .
- Swinging On The Gate, The Red-haired Lass, The Hare’s Paw. Made by Thomas MacColl .
Re: Michael Dwyer’s
This should be the tune linked from the album 'Contentment is Wealth' track 13. more…Posted by .
Skålarna Efter Byss Kalle!
Of course this is a Swedish Polska, not a Polka. more…Posted by .
- Re: Alex And Angie
Alex And Angie
This tune I wrote for my wonderful friends and musicians - Alex and Angie. more…Posted by .
Re: Bean Páidín
Is there a translation for the title? more…Posted by .