Twenty-one recordings of Hughie Shortie’s
Also known as Hughie Shorty’s, Johnny Wilmot’s, Patricia Wilmot’s.
This tune has been recorded together with The Traveller (a few times), Barrowburn, The Braes Of Tulliemet, The Cape Breton Fiddlers’ Society’s Welcome To The Shetland Islands, Casey’s Pig, The Cocktail, The Dancing Bear, Don Side, Far From Home, The First Month Of Spring, The Flowers Of Edinburgh, The Forth Bridge, The Goodnatured Man, The High Road To Linton, Jacky Tar, Jean’s, Jenny Dang The Weaver, Jenny’s Chickens, Johnny McIljohn’s, Johnny Wilmot’s Fiddle, Keep It Up, Kitty Jones’, The Korgi, The Linen Cap, The Locomotive, The Man Of The House, Miss McLeod’s, Morse Avenue, Paddy On The Turnpike, The Pigeon On The Gate, The Pipe On The Hob, Pointe Au Pic, Portobello, Rod Alexander’s, Rolling Off A Log, Spootiskerry, Squirrel Up A Tree, St. Kilda Wedding, Stirling Castle, Taybank Shenanigans, The Three-Headed Monster, The Trip To Windsor, The West Wind, The Wren’s Death.
- A Portland Play Along Selection: 97 Contra Dance Tunes for Listening and Learning by Betsy Branch, Clyde Curley, Susan Songer
- A Taste of Cape Breton by Howie MacDonald
- And The Fiddles Played On by Fiddleheads
- Another Side Of Cape Breton by Johnny Wilmot
- Cape Breton Fiddlers On Early LPs by Various Artists
- Different Game by Lissa Schneckenburger
- Fiddle - Piano - Bass by Rose Clancy
- Fire And Grace by Alasdair Fraser & Natalie Haas
- I Won’t Be Afraid Any More by Nomos
- Informal Sessions by Joe Cormier
- Live At The Music Room by Troy MacGillivray
- Long Expectant Comes At Last by Cathal McConnell
- Mowing The Machair by Fine Friday
- Spindriftin’ by StringFire!
- Stanley And Grimm by Stanley And Grimm
- Stepping Stone by Anita MacDonald
- The Pirates Of Puirt by Daimh
- The Robin by Kirkmount
- The Wee Hours by Various Artists
- The Week Before Easter by Kevin Conneff
- Wherever Yet May Be by Old Blind Dogs