Fifteen recordings of a tune named
Where Is The Cat?
Also known as Huish The Cat, Hush The Cat, Wallop The Cat, The Kitchen With No Food, Tadeen The Fiddler, Tadeen The Fiddler’s, Taidhgin An Asail’s, Wallop The Cat From Under The Table, Wallop The Cat That’s Merry And Fat, Where Is The Cat, Where’s The Cat, Where’s The Cat?.
A tune by this name has been recorded together with Donal O’Connor’s (a few times), Bowna (a few times), The Brosna (a few times), Bedford Cross, Behind The Bush In The Garden, The Cat Rambles To The Child’s Saucepan, Dan O’Keefe’s, Going To The Well For Water, Johnny O’Leary’s, Kings Of Kerry, The Knocknagree, Liz Kelly’s, Maidhc Dainnín Ó Sé’s, The Miller’s Maggot, Nelly Mahony’s, The Newmarket, Sleamhnán Bhaile An Mhuilinn, The Star Above The Garter, The Tournmore.
- 10 for 10: Live Tracks And Rarities by áthas
- 40 Acre Notch by The Hibs
- Along Blackwater’s Banks by Sliabh Notes
- Bohola by Bohola
- Call The Set - III by The Red Abbey Group
- Dance Music Of Ireland, Volume 12 by Matt Cunningham
- Éirí Go Lá by Seamus Begley And Jim Murray
- Gan Bua by Gan Bua
- Irish Fiddle Tunes: 62 Traditional Pieces for Violin - book & CD - 1 of 2 by Matt Cranitch
- Music From Sliabh Luachra by Jackie Daly
- Never Say Goodbye, Say Good Luck by Caroline Keane & Tom Delany
- Return of the Giant Sock Monsters from Outer Space by Socks in the Frying Pan
- The Rushy Mountain: Classic Music From Sliabh Luachra 1952-77 by Various Artists
- The Set - Four: Music for Four Complete Sets by Various Artists
- Three Colours Ginger by Brongaene Griffin With Gerry O’Beirne And Kevin Burke