Thirteen recordings of The Hills Of Tara
Also known as Fred Pidgeon’s No. 1, If There Were No Men, If There Weren’t Any Men, If There Weren’t Any Men In The World, Pearl O’Shaughnessy’s, Scotch Polka.
This tune has been recorded together with The Curlew Hills (a few times), The Dances At Kinvara, The Irish, James Gannon’s, Jenny Lind, Kempshott Hunt, Lucy Farr’s, The Maid At The Well, Memories Of Sligo, Patrick Doherty’s, Pearl O’Shaughnessy’s.
- Back To Donegal by Hughie And Kathleen Boyle
- Catriona McKay by Catriona McKay
- English Fiddle Tunes by Pete Cooper
- Give Us A Penny And Let Us Be Gone by Téada
- Irish Fiddle by Dale Russ
- It’s No Secret by Hammy Hamilton, Seamus Creagh, Con Ó Drisceoil
- Note for Note by Mary Mac Namara
- Portherhead by Portherhead
- Smitty’s Kitchen by Smitty’s Kitchen
- The Long Trip Home by Josh Dukes
- The Moneymusk by Hammy Hamilton
- The One-Horned Cow by The Suffering Gaels
- The Smoky Chimney by Eoghan O’Sullivan, Gerry Harrington, Paul De Grae