Eighteen recordings of a tune named
The Lark On The Strand
Also known as Drunk Kesh, Gleanntan Na Samhaircini, The Lark In The Strand, Nearly Kesh, Noel O’Donoghue’s Favourite, Old Kesh, Primrose Glen, The Primrose Glen, The Primrose Vale, Wicky Sears.
A tune by this name has been recorded together with Apples In Winter (a few times), The Pipe On The Hob (a few times), The Banks Of Lough Gowna, The Bush On The Hill, The Carillions, Contentment Is Wealth, The Hag With The Money, The Hills Of Glenorchy, The Humours Of Lisheen, The Killimor, King Of The Pipers, Kitty’s Rambles, The Knights Of Saint Patrick, The Lark In The Morning, The Leitrim Fancy, The Luachrachán’s, The Mist Covered Mountain, The Road To Lisdoonvarna.
- Atlantic Wave by Paddy Reynolds, Charlie Mulvihill, James Keane, Felix Dolan
- Celtic Harp II: From A Distant Time by Patrick Ball
- Devil’s Bit Sessions by The Nesbitt Family
- Fierce Traditional by Frankie Gavin
- Fly By Night by Brenda McCann, Annette Owens, and Brian McGrath
- Happy To Meet, Sorry To Part by Peter McAlinden
- Hibernian Rhapsody by De Dannan
- Irish Session Tunes: The Blue Book CD by Sheila Garry & Brid Cranitch
- More Power to Your Elbow by Vincent Blin and Gilles Poutoux
- Over The Edge by Moher
- Simple System by Dan Isaacson
- The Banks Of The Shannon by Paddy O’Brien, Seamus Connolly And Charlie Lennon
- The Coming Of Spring by Kathleen Conneely
- The Fiddle Case by Quentin Cooper, Eoin O’Neill, Eimear Howley
- The Irish Folk Festival ‘01 - Mad For Trad by Various Artists
- The Session by Na Connerys
- Touchdown by Whisht!
- Traditional Fiddle Music From Donegal by Frank Cassidy