Thirteen recordings of Farewell To Lisheen
Also known as Farewell To Lisheen, Maurice Scanlon’s, Morris Scanlon’s, Muiris Ó Scanláin, Port A Bhand, Port A’ Bhand, Port An Bhand, Port An Dreoilin, Port And Bhand, Port Sheáin Uí Chochláin, Port Tom Mhic, The Wren’s.
This tune has been recorded together with Christy Barry’s (a few times), Sean Coghlan’s (a few times), Whelan’s Old Sow (a few times), The Ballinacourtey, Both Meat And Drink, The Bould Thady Quill, The Cape Breton Fiddlers’ Society’s Welcome To The Shetland Islands, Mike Cooney’s Fancy, Paddy O’Rafferty’s, Sean Coughlan’s Kesh, The Sligo Maid, Tom McElvogue’s, Up Leitrim, The Wandering Minstrel.
- 150 Gems of Irish Music for Tin Whistle - CD 2, part 1 by Grey Larsen
- Ar An Slí by Con Durham and Mazz O’Flaherty
- At Complete Ease by John Carty And Brian Rooney
- Ceol ag an nGeata: Music at the Gate by Tim Hill
- It Could Be a Good Night Yet! Oíche go Maidean by Brendan Begley
- John Byrne’s Disco by Jayne Pomplas
- Music For The Sets Volume 5: Show The Lady by Various Artists
- Ó Thuaidh by Maidhc Dainín Ó Sé and Caoimhín Ó Sé
- Plancstaí Baile na bPoc by Máire and Séamus Ó Beaglaoich
- Session at the Cottage by Dan Compton & Fran Slefer
- Set Dances Of Ireland: Music For Listening And Dancing by Various Artists
- The Mulcahy Family by The Mulcahy Family
- The One I Loved The Best by The London Lasses and Chris O’Malley