Nine recordings of a tune named
Come Let Us Dance And Sing
Also known as 16th Of October, Come Dance And Sing, La Belle Catharine, Muffin Man.
A tune by this name has been recorded together with Davy-Davy Knick-Knack (a few times), The Bonny Highland Laddie, The Boys From Wexford, British Grenadiers’ March, The Dixie, The Girl I Left Behind Me, I Will If I Can, La Belle Catherine, Lillibullero, Loch Earn, Scotland The Brave, The Tenpenny Bit, Tripping On The Mountain, The White Cockade.
- Another Measure: Scottish Country Dance Music From The 1950’s, Volume 2 by Adam Rennie And His Scottish Country Dance Quartet
- Folktrax-121: A North Country Barn Dance by The Northumbrian Barnstormers
- Jefferson And Liberty by The Itinerant Band
- Jimmy’s Fancy by Jimmy Shand
- Strict Tempo: Scottish Country Dance Music From The 1950’s, Volume 1 by Adam Rennie And His Scottish Country Dance Quartet
- The Civil War Collection by Jim Taylor
- The Hammered Dulcimer by Bill Spence with Fennig’s All-Stars
- Upstream by The Bismarks
- Whun A’ The Kye Had Names by Charlie Gillen And Ptarmigan