Twelve recordings of O’er The Isles To America
Also known as A-null Thar Nan Eileanan Dh’ Ameireagaidh Gun Tèid Sinn, Over The Isles To America.
This tune has been recorded together with The Cape Breton Fiddlers’ Society’s Welcome To The Shetland Islands (a few times), Calum Breugach (a few times), Captain Campbell (a few times), The Headlands (a few times), King George (a few times), The King’s (a few times), Pop Goes The Weasel (a few times), Sandy Cameron (a few times), Andy Renwick’s Ferret, Anne McQuarrie’s, Aoife’s, Barry’s Trip To Paris, Buckley’s Fancy, The Connemara, Da Lerwick Lasses, Da Scallowa Lasses, Ferintosh, Hamish The Carpenter, The Hurricane, Jenny’s Chickens, Jenny’s Welcome To Charlie, Julia Delaney’s, The Kylebrack Rambler, The Limerick Lasses, Lively Steps, Miss McLeod’s, Miss Stewart Of Grantully, The Old Time Wedding, Paddy Fahey’s, Sandy Cameron, Sandy MacIntyre’s Trip To Boston, The Underhill.
- A Compilation by Natalie MacMaster
- A Scottish Fiddle Collection by Bonnie Rideout
- A Trip To Mabou Ridge by Theresa And Marie MacLellan
- Cape Breton Fiddle Music Not Calm by Howie MacDonald & Ashley MacIsaac
- Four On The Floor by Natalie MacMaster
- Live Recordings from the William Kennedy Piping Festival Vol. 2 by Various Artists
- Lord Mayo by Le Cheile
- Over the Isles by Elizabeth & Ben Anderson
- Piper by Ryan J. MacNeil
- Scottish Fire by Bonnie Rideout
- These Are the Days by Burning Bridget Cleary
- Twenty by Boys Of The Lough