Thirteen recordings of Moll Roe
Also known as B’fhearr Liomsa Ainnir Gan Guna, Come Under My Dimity, The Devil And The Bailiff, Ditherum Doodle, I’ll Take A Glass With A Friend, Jig An Da Thuistiun, Johnny D’s, Maire Rua, Maire Ruadh, Maire Ruaid, Mall Rua, The Market Stake, Maura Rua, Moll Roe, Moll Roe In The Morning, Moll Roe’s, Moll Rua, The Munsterman’s Flattery, The Night Before Larry Was Stretched, The Night Larry Was Stretched, One Bumper At Parting, Red Haired Mary, Rent In Arrears, The Salt, Sweet Molly Roe, Taim In Arrears, Though Late Was I Plump, The Wheels Of The World.
This tune has been recorded together with Na Ceannabhain Bhana (a few times), The Barony, Crowley’s, Dick’s Maggot, The Dolly Varden, The Drops Of Brandy, Farewell To Whalley Range, Gie Us A Drink Of Water, The Grinders, Hardiman The Fiddler, Hughie Travers’, The Humours Of Glendart, The Humours Of Westmeath, Leitrim Quickstep, The Night Before Larry Was Stretched, The Red-Haired Girl, Ryan’s, The Weaver, Will You Come Down To Limerick, Will You Come Home With Me, Wink And She’ll Follow You, The Woods Of Old Limerick.
- A Flying Start by Paul Moran And Fergal Scahill
- A’ Sireadh Spòrs by Dr. Angus MacDonald
- Cuz: A Tribute to Terry ‘Cuz’ Teahan by Niamh Ni Charra
- Enriched - Saibhriú by Dympna O’Sullivan
- Evening Comes Early by John Doyle
- Fiddle - Piano - Bass by Rose Clancy
- Leitrim’s Hidden Treasure by McNamara Family
- Music From The Irish, American And Nordic Traditions by Danny And Aki
- Roughshod by Horseplay
- The Full Score by Frankie Gavin, Hibernian Rhapsody
- The Piping Centre 1996 Recital Series - Volume 1 by Jack Lee & Alasdair Gillies
- Uilleann Pipes And Whistles - Traditional Music From Co. Monaghan by Martin McCormack
- What Road? by Session A9