Twelve recordings of The Lass O’ Corrie Mill
Also known as Carlisle Lasses, The Carlisle Lasses, The Lass O’ Corrie Mill, The Lass O’ Corrie’s Mill, Lass O’Corrie Mill, The Lass O’Corrie Mill, The Lass Of Corrie Mills, Neil Gow’s Wife.
This tune has been recorded together with Carnie’s Canter (a few times), Reichswall Forest (a few times), Archie Menzie’s, The Boys Of Portaferry, Captain Keeler, The Clydesdale Lasses, Comely Jane Downing, Dr. Keith, Aberdeen, The Earl Of Dalkeith’s, The Highlands Of Banffshire, Jean Carignan, The Laird O’ Thrums, The Lass Of Ballintra, Lennox’s Love To Blantyre, Mr. Martin’s Complements To Dr. Keith MacDonald, Mrs. MacDouall Grant, Perth Assembly, Saratoga, The Shetland Fiddlers’ Society, Sonantina, Sporting Paddy, The Watchmaker.
- Cape Breton Tradition by Buddy MacMaster
- Ceol Na Gealaí/Jigs To The Moon by Dordán
- Far From The Hills Of Donegal by Oisin McAuley
- Fit As A Fiddle by Natalie MacMaster
- Fun for the Whole Family by Colin Grant
- Journey Home by Susan Burke
- Just As It Was 2 by Alasdair Fraser and Muriel Johnstone
- Like Father, Like Son by Dagger Gordon and Colin Gordon
- Sailing Over The 7th String by Tim Edey
- Strictly Scottish - Volume Two by Robert Whitehead & The Danelaw Country Dance Band
- The Cape Breton Fiddle of Elmer Briand by Elmer Briand
- Traditionally Yours by Winston ‘Scotty’ Fitzgerald