- Saltón De Meres reel Added by Bas Nieraeth .
- The Squirrel’s Nest jig Added by Dalta na bPíob .
- The Aughacashel reel Added by sixholes .
- Mons Meg strathspey Added by Iven Nicholas Stead .
- The Return To Miltown reel Added by Iven Nicholas Stead .
In the past week:
- Out On The Ocean jig in 10 tunebooks
- Drowsy Maggie reel in 9 tunebooks
- Cooley’s reel in 7 tunebooks
- Banish Misfortune jig in 7 tunebooks
- The Kesh jig in 7 tunebooks
- The Old Favourite jig in 6 tunebooks
- The Maid Behind The Bar reel in 6 tunebooks
- The Mason’s Apron reel in 5 tunebooks
- The Irish Washerwoman jig in 5 tunebooks
- The Swallowtail jig in 5 tunebooks
- Emmett’s Hedgehog, The Squirrel’s Nest, The Dancing Meerkat. Made by Dalta na bPíob .
- The Seven Stars, Fair Jenny’s. Made by Craig Elgin .
- Swinging On The Gate, The Pigeon On The Gate. Made by Craig Elgin .
- The Wise Maid, The Cup Of Tea. Made by Craig Elgin .
- Liberty, Saint Anne’s. Made by Craig Elgin .
Saltón De Meres
As played by Réalta in their Asturian tunes set on the album Clear Skies. more…Posted by .
Re: Inverpolly- will this work?
X: 1 more…Posted by .
The Aughacashel, X:6
I once visited The Bloomsday Bar in Copenhagen, Denmark, where this was played. more…Posted by .
Re: Muineira De Casu
Thanks for the tune. If you want to play along with the record though it's in B flat. Easy enough to capo up one fret on yer banjo or mandolin! more…Posted by .
Re: Josephine Marsh’s
A way to put that at the right place Jeremy ? more…Posted by .