- Kiss Me Kate reel Added by jamesa .
- The Pearl reel Added by DonaldK .
- Uncle Leo’s slip jig Added by Reverend .
- The Independence hornpipe Added by Anonymous_Piper .
- The Golden Eagle hornpipe Added by Anonymous_Piper .
In the past week:
- Cooley’s reel in 12 tunebooks
- The Kesh jig in 9 tunebooks
- Reel De Port-Joli reel in 8 tunebooks
- The Maid Behind The Bar reel in 6 tunebooks
- Drowsy Maggie reel in 6 tunebooks
- The Teetotaler’s reel in 6 tunebooks
- Frank’s reel in 6 tunebooks
- The Merry Blacksmith reel in 5 tunebooks
- Dusty Windowsills jig in 5 tunebooks
- The Road To Lisdoonvarna reel in 5 tunebooks
- The Brosna. Made by Obediah .
- La Bastringue, Reel De Gaspé, La Grande Chaine. Made by Obediah .
- Maurice O’Keefe’s, The Scartaglen. Made by Obediah .
- Over The Waterfall. Made by Rachael1956 .
- Naughton’s, Sweeney’s Buttermilk. Made by kevin_higgins .
Kiss Me Kate, X:4
Transcribed from banjo as played by Pauline Conneely here:Posted by .
The Pearl, X:4
Fourth setting is roughly as played by Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham with some of the "quick ornamental notes" added for clarity.Posted by .
Re: The Cuban
There is a relative of this tune in CRE5 #92(ii) called the Gypsy's Polka (Polca na Giofóige). That setting came from one of the Pádraig O'Keeffe manuscripts.Posted by .
I got this tune off the wonderful Ashlar album by Nova Scotia band, Cóig. (https://thesession.org/recordings/6620) They named the set Uncle Leo's, and the tune is listed in the recordings here as that name as well, so I thought I would transcribe it.Posted by .
- Midnight On The Water, X:5
- Planxty George Brabazon to a set of tunes. added a setting of
- The Brosna to a set of tunes. added a setting of
- The Wise Maid to their tunebook. added
- La Grande Chaine to a set of tunes. added a setting of
- Reel De Gaspé to a set of tunes. added a setting of
- O’Neill’s 1001 Jigs, Reels, Hornpipes, Airs and Marches
- Henrik Norbek’s ABC Tunes
- Foinn Seisiún from Comhaltas