- Cooley’s reel Added by Blunty026 .
- Rakish Paddy reel Added by John E Roche .
- Arrane Y Chlean waltz Added by Heady .
- Buachaill ón Éirne waltz Added by Iain_0C .
- The Kerry polka Added by Iain_0C .
In the past week:
- John Ryan’s polka in 7 tunebooks
- The Blarney Pilgrim jig in 5 tunebooks
- MacLeod’s Farewell reel in 4 tunebooks
- I Buried My Wife And Danced On Her Grave jig in 4 tunebooks
- Drowsy Maggie reel in 4 tunebooks
- The Swallowtail jig in 4 tunebooks
- The Britches Full Of Stitches polka in 4 tunebooks
- Sí Beag Sí Mór waltz in 4 tunebooks
- Niel Gow’s Lament For His Second Wife waltz in 4 tunebooks
- Inisheer waltz in 4 tunebooks
- The Providence, The Roscommon, The Roscommon. Made by Stripes .
- Brenda Stubbert’s, The Swallow’s Tail. Made by tombilly .
- Under The Willows She Is Sleeping, The Gander In The Pratie Hole, Condon’s Frolics. Made by pfeiffermit3f .
- McMahon’s, The Bird’s, The Happy. Made by jim_m. .
- The Roscommon, The Banshee, The Sailor’s Bonnet. Made by Annie Hannam .
I first heard this version of Cooley's reel on youtube played by Alina Gingertail, it has a more swung feel to the second part and some crotchets instead of quavers witch I really like.Posted by .
Rakish Paddy, X:19
This is a Wexford version of this wonderful and popular tune, which I've uploaded, realizing that there isn't a setting where the tune goes down to low 'C' in the above versions. I had recently been listening back to the 1967 Bunclody Ceili band 'Rambles ...Posted by .
Arrane Y Chlean, X:6
As a duet w harmony in alto clef.Posted by .
Re: I Have It Somewhere
Great version here: https://youtu.be/ByA3sKOKoWk?t=2698Posted by .
Re: The Random
According to Graham Dixon, who is something of a Hill scholar, this appears to be an earlier 3-part French cotillion.Posted by .
- Morrison’s to their tunebook. added
- The Munster to their tunebook. added
- The Holly Bush to their tunebook. added
- The Monday Morning to their tunebook. added
- Margaret’s to their tunebook. added
- O’Neill’s 1001 Jigs, Reels, Hornpipes, Airs and Marches
- Henrik Norbek’s ABC Tunes
- Foinn Seisiún from Comhaltas