- Ronnie Power’s jig Added by NfldWhistler .
- Finnish polka Added by NfldWhistler .
- Gilderoy hornpipe Added by Cheesemonger .
- A Mabou Strathspey strathspey Added by Connor Hickey .
- The Granddaughter’s Dream waltz Added by Yooval .
In the past week:
- The Blarney Pilgrim jig in 5 tunebooks
- My Darling Asleep jig in 5 tunebooks
- Cooley’s reel in 4 tunebooks
- Hardiman The Fiddler slip jig in 4 tunebooks
- Morrison’s jig in 4 tunebooks
- The Star Of Munster reel in 4 tunebooks
- King Of The Fairies hornpipe in 4 tunebooks
- A Fig For A Kiss slip jig in 4 tunebooks
- Josefin’s waltz in 4 tunebooks
- The Bucks Of Oranmore reel in 3 tunebooks
- O’Mahony’s, The Stack Of Barley. Made by William Beers .
- Hunting The Squirrel, Cahiramee. Made by Finian .
- The Sailor’s. Made by Nathaniel Adams .
- Calliope House, Jimmy Ward’s, My Darling Asleep. Made by Chris Wilson .
- The White Petticoat, The Gander In The Pratie Hole, O’Dwyer’s. Made by Benoit .
From the playing of The Irish Descendants. Second of their "Two Ronnies". Fairly sure it was composed by their whistler/guitar player/bouzouki player, Ronnie Power. more…Posted by .
The song as sung is really beautiful! Thanks for posting more…Posted by .
This tune feel very familiar when I play it, however I know for a fact that I haven't heard it before. Each part seems to take on a characteristic of another tune, for example the first part sounds a little like the bank of Ireland. I like this tune, it ... more…Posted by .
This is a direct transcription as played in the 1978 film Tess. It's virtually identical to the second version on this page, but with a couple of minor differences. more…Posted by .
Re: The Coral Castle
Wonderful tune, hammer dulcimer and steel drums make it magical on the cd. more…Posted by .
- The Rights Of Man to their tunebook. added
- Rosc Catha Na Mumhan to their tunebook. added
- Quickstep to their tunebook. added
- The Stack Of Barley to a set of tunes. added a setting of
- O’Mahony’s to a set of tunes. added a setting of